BondSavvy has just released its new set of corporate bond recommendations. Individual investors can see them by clicking here.
Financial advisors, family offices, and other corporate bond investors can call our founder Steve Shaw at (201) 748-9862 to discuss how they can access
BondSavvy's corporate bond investment recommendations.
Here's what's included in our new set of recommendations:
Summary of Recommendations (Maturities '25-'28)
| Offer Price
on Mar 7*
| Yield to
* Our view on interest rates and what recent changes mean for investors
* How we determine when a previous recommendation becomes a 'sell'
* A summary table that compares the financial profile of each issuing company (leverage and coverage ratios, revenue and EBITDA growth, etc.)
* The Bondcast video, which discusses the four issuing companies in depth. We help you understand the business of each company and why we expect the company's recommended bond to perform well
* A pdf of The Bondcast
* Regular updates to our recommendations, including if and when a bond becomes a 'sell'
We hope you enjoy this latest edition of The Bondcast.
* Prices as of noon ET on the day prior to the March 8 edition of The Bondcast.
** Long-term debt divided by last twelve months' EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization)
Post has no comments.