TABLE REPRESENTS PERFORMANCE FROM SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 THROUGH OCTOBER 29, 2021. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS. ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY BASED ON WHEN SUBSCRIBERS TO OUR INVESTMENT NEWSLETTER BOUGHT AND SOLD BONDS WE RECOMMENDED BUYING AND SELLING, THE BROKERAGE FIRMS THROUGH WHICH SUBSCRIBERS TRANSACT, BROKERAGE COMMISSIONS PAID, AND THE PRICES AT WHICH THEY TRANSACTED. VIEW OUR INVESTMENT RETURNS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE BONDS WE HAVE RECOMMENDED AND OUR CALCULATION METHODOLOGIES.
* Assumes purchases made across sets of BondSavvy recommendations made from September 26, 2017 (our premier of The Bondcast, a subscriber-only webcast where we present new corporate bond recommendations) through May 20, 2021.
(1) Based on the current BondSavvy two-year subscription fee, which we introduced July 1, 2021. Represents fees that would have been paid from September 26, 2017 (our first recommendations) through October 29, 2021. The current fee is generally higher than our previous investment newsletter subscription plans.
(2) Assumes subscriber invested in each BondSavvy recommendation made between September 26, 2017 and May 20, 2021 at the recommended prices. Assumes proceeds from the sale of bonds through May 20, 2021 were reinvested in purchases of other BondSavvy bond recommendations or netted against the total investment amount. Amount invested reflects the offer-side quoted price for the purchased bonds and assumes a 0.1-point markup from the quoted price.
(3) Total investment returns include interest income and capital appreciation or losses for each corporate bond investment. We calculate investment returns from the day prior to (for bond recommendations made 2017-2020) and the day of (for bond recommendations beginning in 2021) the recommendation date until (i) October 29, 2021 for bonds that have yet to be sold or (ii) until the sell date for bonds that have been sold. Please click for details on corporate bond returns for each corporate bond investment recommendation and to see which recommendations have been sold.
(4) Assumes annualized subscription fee of $500 based on our current $1,000 two-year subscription plan. Per footnote 1, BondSavvy has had different subscription fees during the course of its history.