TABLE REPRESENTS PERFORMANCE FROM SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 THROUGH JANUARY 29, 2021. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS. ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY BASED ON WHEN SUBSCRIBERS BOUGHT AND SOLD BONDS WE RECOMMENDED BUYING AND SELLING, THE BROKERAGE FIRMS THROUGH WHICH SUBSCRIBERS TRANSACT, BROKERAGE COMMISSIONS PAID, AND THE PRICES AT WHICH THEY TRANSACTED. VIEW OUR RETURNS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE BONDS WE HAVE RECOMMENDED AND OUR CALCULATION METHODOLOGIES.
* Assumes purchases made across sets of BondSavvy recommendations made from September 26, 2017 (our premier of The Bondcast, a subscriber-only webcast where we present new corporate bond recommendations) through December 17, 2020.
(1) Based on the current BondSavvy two-year subscription fee, which we introduced July 1, 2020. This fee is slightly higher than the subscription plan that was in place between October 2018 and June 30, 2020. From September 26, 2017 through March 2018, our monthly fee was $75 and, from April 2018 through September 2018, our implied monthly fee under our two-year subscription plan was $29. The implied monthly fee of our current two-year subscription is $28.13. Please click here to view our subscription plans.
(2) Assumes subscriber invested in each BondSavvy recommendation made during the above period at the recommended prices. Assumes proceeds from the sale of bonds through December 17, 2020 were reinvested in purchases of other BondSavvy bond recommendations or netted against the total investment amount. Amount invested reflects the offer-side quoted price for the purchased bonds and assumes a 0.1-point markup from the quoted price. Please click here to see investment return details for each recommended corporate bond.
(3) Total investment returns include interest income and capital appreciation or losses for each corporate bond investment. We calculate investment returns from the day prior to the recommendation date until (i) January 29, 2021 for bonds that have yet to be sold or (ii) until the sell date for bonds that have been sold. Please click here for details on investment returns for each corporate bond investment recommendation and to see which recommendations have been sold.
(4) Assumes annualized subscription fee of $375 based on our current $750 two-year subscription plan. Per footnote 1, BondSavvy has had higher and lower fees during the course of its history.